Transform Fitspo may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
Rate this workout!
User Review( votes)
A killer 30 minute set of exercises to make your bum bigger!
Great for toning and adding size to create a sexy booty!
All done in a short, 30 min circuit.
1. Body-weight Squats
Squats are a key exercise for working your whole body, whilst also really hitting your glutes, making them great exercises to make your bum bigger!
1. Stand with your feet hip-width apart, or slightly wider, with your toes slightly pointing outwards. Make sure your spine is in a straight, neutral position. Make sure your weight is through your heels.
2. Squeeze your leg and core muscles as you lower your body downwards, putting your hands out infront of you for balance if needed. Lower yourself until your butt is an inch or two off the ground. Hold for 1-2 seconds.
3. Continue to squeeze your leg and core muscles as you raise yourself up again. This is one rep.
2. On Side Leg Crossovers
1. Lie on your side with your hands in front of you and your legs extended on the floor.
2. Keeping your core tensed, raised your legs off the floor.
3. Keep your legs extended and elevated and move them up and down, crossing them over as shown. Each crossover is one rep.
3. Jump Lunges
Jumping lunges are another great variation to work on some explosive strength and variety! They are excellent exercises to make your bum bigger in no time!
1. Stand with your feet hip width apart. Place your hands on your hips.
2. Step forward with one leg, lowering down on the other until your knee almost touches the floor. Your front foot should be directly below your knee.
3. Push up explosively off of your front foot, trusting your knee upwards and pushing upwards off your back leg to jump into the air.
4. Whilst in the air, swap your legs over so you land into a lunge on your other foot.
5. Repeat with the other leg.
4. Reverse Lunge with Elevated Front Leg
A great variation on the forward lunge that will help hit additional small muscle groups.
This is performed in a very similar way to a standard lunge.
1. Stand with your feet hip width apart, have one leg raised on a step or small platform. Place your hands on your hips.
2. Step backwards with one leg, lowering down on the other until your knee touches (or almost touches) the floor. Your front foot should be directly below your knee.
3. Push back off of your back foot and raise up to your initial position. This is one rep. 4. Repeat with the other leg.
5. Hip Thrusters
Hip thrusters are amazing exercises to make your bum bigger. They are easy to do and really focus on your glutes!
1. Sit on the ground with your knees bent, feet flat on the floor and your hands behind you, with your palms pressed to the floor.
2. Using your palms and heels for support, squeeze your glutes to raise your hips off the floor until your torso is horizontal. Squeeze for 2-3 seconds at the top.
3. Slowly lower your hips back down. This is one rep.
6. Single Leg Row
These throw in a lot of instability, making them a great way to challenge yourself whilst still requiring no equipment.
1. Stand with your knees slightly bent.
2. Raise one foot slightly off the ground, keeping the slight bend in your other knee.
3. Bend from your hips, lowering your torso as far forward as you can. As you bend over, raise your other hands out above your head, or to your side for balance.
4. Squeeze your glute, raising your other leg back behind you. Squeezing for 2-3 seconds.
5. Slowly lower your leg and raise your torso until you’re in your starting position. This is one rep.
6. Repeat for the other leg.
7. Glute Bridge to Leg Raise
This variation of the glute bridge helps remove some stability whilst working your legs.
1. Lie flat on your back with your arms at your side.
2. Bend your knees and place your heels on the floor.
3. Squeeze your glutes to lift your hips off the ground until your knees, hips and shoulders are all aligned. Hold for 2-3 seconds at the top.
4. At the top of the glute bridge, tense your hip flexors and abs, bringing one knee up until it’s directly above you.
5. Return your leg slowly back down to the ground. This is one rep.
6. Repeat with the other leg.
8. Donkey Kicks
Donkey kicks are such easy exercises to make your bum bigger. They are a great addition to a bum workout.
1. Start on your hands and knees. Have your hands directly below your shoulders.
2. Squeeze your glute, kicking one leg backwards towards the sky with your knee bent, squeezing at the top for 2-3 seconds.
3. Slowly return the leg until you’re on both knees. This is one rep.
4. Repeat for the other leg.
9. Bulgarian Split Squats
The split squat is a great exercise that you’ll feel all day.
1. Place the ball of one foot on a stable, elevated platform behind you. Put your weight mainly on your front leg that is in front of the platform. When you perform the squat your knee should be directly over your foot at your lowest point. This determines for far in front of the platform your foot should be.
2. Bend the knee of your front leg and lower yourself down into a single leg squat. Keep your core tight. Lower yourself until your knee is directly above your foot and your other knee is an inch or two above the floor. Hold for 2-3 seconds.
3. Squeeze your glutes, raising yourself back up to the starting position. This is one rep.
4. Repeat for the other leg.