Transform Fitspo may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
Muffin Top Destroyer – 7 Day Workout Challenge!
Burn your abs and shred belly fat with this 7 day workout challenge! Complete the exercises as described below, in the rep amounts stated in the graphic to complete the challenge!
FAT LOSS FAST!
This ultimate cheat sheet will help
lose 3 pounds in just 3 days!
The garhammer raise may sound strange, but it’s a great exercise for hitting your core in this 7 day workout challenge.
1. Lie on your back with your arms above your head and your legs extended in the air above you.
2. Keep your core tensed and lower your legs down to a few inches above the ground.
3. Engage your abs whilst your legs are above the floor and raise your legs up with your toes pointed.
4. When your legs are above you, raise your lower back off the floor to bring your toes over your head.
5. Keep your abs tight and lower your legs back down to your start position with them elevated a few inches above the floor. This is one rep.
Plank Reach Through
1. Get into a push up position, with your hands on the floor below your shoulders, and your feet spaced slightly apart. Keep your spine in a neutral position.
2. Reach one arm out in front of you, tensing your core for stability.
3. Slowly tense your core and reach your arm under you, raising your hips at the same time as you tense your core.
4. Touch your opposite knee with your hand.
5. Return your arm to its initial position. This is one rep. Repeat on the other side.
Side Plank Crunches
1. Lie on your side and place your lower forearm on the ground. Make sure your elbow is below your shoulder.
2. Either; stack your feet on top of each other, scissor them so both feet are on the ground, or place your lower knee on the ground (to make it easier).
3. Lift your hips up to get into the side plank position and brace your core muscles. Keep your spine and neck in a neutral position.
4. From the side plank position, tighten your abs, circling your raised elbow towards the forearm you’re supporting yourself with.
5. Return your arm to its initial position. This is one rep.
6. Repeat on the other side.