Transform Fitspo may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
Intense Arm Fat Workout
This intense arm fat workout will blast your arms, tightening them and burning fat. Achieve sexy, toned arms by doing these 9 effective and healthy exercises!
Push-ups are a bodyweight staple exercise. They are great for working your chest and triceps.
- Place your hands shoulder width apart on the floor, making sure your hands are directly below your shoulders.
- Straighten your back and legs, standing on the balls of your feet.
- Slowly lower yourself down, bending your arms until your one or two inches above the ground. Make sure not to flare your elbows out too much. At most your elbows should be out at a 45 degree angle to your body.
- Tense your chest and triceps, pushing yourself back up. This is one rep.
Tricep dips are an excellent way to workout your triceps with little to no equipment. These will tighten you up in this arm fat workout!
- Find a platform, chair, bench, etc. and stand with your back to it.
- Place your palms on the platform, slightly closer than shoulder width. Have your fingers over the edge of the platform to make gripping it easier.
- Extend your legs in front of you whilst keeping your hips close to the platform.
- Lower your body slowly until your elbows are at 90 degrees.
- Tense your triceps, slowly straightening your arms to lift your body back up. This is one rep.
This is a great power variation of the squat. It will work your whole body, helping melt fat everywhere. You still lower yourself down slowly, but explode upwards from the bottom of the squat. As you land, try to slow your momentum so you’re working your muscles on the way down as well.
- From a high plank position, tense your core and jump your legs apart.
- Repeat the reverse of this motion bringing your feet back together again, tensing your core. This is one rep.
High knees give you the benefit of sprinting without the space requirements. They’re simple to do, just sprint on the spot, driving your knees and your hands upwards alternatively.