Transform Fitspo may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
Burn 1000 Calories – Full Body Extreme Workout for Serious Results
Complete this extreme workout three times for serious results! It’s not going to be easy, but keep it up and you’ll be happy you did!
FAT LOSS FAST!
This ultimate cheat sheet will help
lose 3 pounds in just 3 days!
Simple cardio exercise great for getting your heart rate up. Sometimes known as star jumps!
1. Start standing up straight, with your hands and feet by your sides.
2. Jump into the air, moving your hands out straight to your sides and separating your feet putting you into a star position in the air. Land with your feet apart and your arms straight out to your sides.
3. Jump again, reversing the motion, moving your arms back in to your sides and your feet together. This is one rep.
The crunch is a great base ab exercise.
1. Lie flat on your back.
2. Place your hands at the side of your head or flat beside you. Don’t pull on your head or neck.
3. Tense your abs to bring your torso off the floor, whilst at the same time using your abs to raise your legs into the air to complete the crunch.
4. Hold for 2-3 seconds before returning to a flat initial position. One crunch is one rep.
Squats are a key exercise for working your whole body in this extreme workout, so getting the basics right is important for developing those curves!
1. Stand with your feet hip-width apart, or slightly wider, with your toes slightly pointing outwards. Make sure your spine is in a straight, neutral position. Make sure your weight is through your heels.
2. Squeeze your leg and core muscles as you lower your body downwards, putting your hands out infront of you for balance if needed. Lower yourself until your butt is an inch or two off the ground. Hold for 1-2 seconds.
3. Continue to squeeze your leg and core muscles as you raise yourself up again. This is one rep.
Push-ups are a bodyweight staple exercise. They are great for working your chest and triceps.
1. Place your hands shoulder width apart on the floor, making sure your hands are directly below your shoulders.
2. Straighten your back and legs, standing on the balls of your feet.
3. Slowly lower yourself down, bending your arms until your one or two inches above the ground. Make sure not to flare your elbows out too much. At most your elbows should be out at a 45 degree angle to your body.
4. Tense your chest and triceps, pushing yourself back up. This is one rep.