Transform Fitspo may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
Check out this workout in order to aim a sexier and slimmer body!
Bent Over Lateral Leg Raises
These lateral raises are a great way to hit your glutes in a very different way, helping to shape your booty!
- Start on your hands and knees. Hands directly beneath your shoulders.
- Place one of your legs straight out your side as show. Correct your balance with your other knee.
- Tense your glute, raising that leg out until it is straight out to your side. Hold for 2-3 seconds.
- Slowly lower it back down. This is one rep.
- Repeat with the other leg.
Side Crunch Kicks
The side crunch leg kick is a great exercise that you can do to target the outer thighs. The outer thigh muscles pull your legs away from the center of the body and play an important role in keeping your knee and hip joints stable. Doing hip abductions not only helps to strengthen and sculpt your outer thighs, but can also improve your balance and stability.
- Begin by positioning into a modified side plank position, with your top leg raised forward and your lower leg bent back with the knee placed on a mat.
- Lift your top leg as higher as you can then lower it back down.
- Repeat and switch sides.
On Side Hip Raises
This is a great way to use your bodyweight to really work your obliques.
- From side plank position, making sure your elbow is directly underneath your shoulder, lower your body until your hips touch the ground. You can have your feet scissored (as shown) or on top of each other.
- Tense your obliques (side abs) to raise your body back up to a proper side plank position, with your neck and spine in a neutral position.
The romanian deadlift is a great variation on the standard deadlift to really work your hamstrings. Perform it in the same way as a standard deadlift, but don’t bend your knees. As you lean forwards, you will feel a stretch hamstring. As this builds, squeeze your hamstrings to bring your torso back upwards.
As with standard deadlifts, be extra careful to do them slowly and carefully. Do not arch or curve your back, you will instantly regret it.
- Start on your hands and knees. Have your hands directly below your shoulders.
- Squeeze your glute, kicking one leg backwards towards the sky with your knee bent, squeezing at the top for 2-3 seconds.
- Slowly return the leg until you’re on both knees. This is one rep.
- Repeat for the other leg.
Jackknife From Lying Flat
The jackknife is another great exercise for hitting the full length of your ab muscles.
- Lie flat on your back with your hands stretched out above your head.
- Engage your ab muscles, raising your torso and keeping your arms beside your head until the top of your crunch.
- At the same time, use your abs to raise your legs towards you whilst keeping them straight.
- When you’re at the top of your crunch, continue to move your arms around to the side of your legs, tensing your abs in this position.
- Slowly reverse this movement, lowering your legs and torso until you’re lying flat again. This is one rep.
High knees give you the benefit of sprinting without the space requirements. They’re simple to do, just sprint on the spot, driving your knees and your hands upwards alternatively.
Jogging or running is a popular form of physical activity. About one in five Australians try running (or jogging) at some stage in their life. Running is an appealing exercise because it doesn’t cost a lot to take part and you can run at any time that suits you.
One Leg Crossover Jumps
- Simply hop up and down on one leg. Land on the toes and not the heels, and perform in a rhythmic fashion.
- Perform all prescribed reps on one side, then on the other. This counts as one set.
- Stand with your hands behind your head, and squat down keeping your torso upright and your head up. This will be your starting position.
- Jump forward several feet, avoiding jumping unnecessarily high. As your feet contact the ground, absorb the impact through your legs, and jump again.
- Repeat this action 5-10 times.
How many days in a week we can do this exercises ?