Perfect Abs 30 Day Challenge!
Perfect Abs 30 day challenge is designed to punish your abs for a whole month, melting away belly fat and giving you a sexy, toned look for the beach!
The crunch is a great base exercise to develop your perfect abs.
- Lie flat on your back.
- Place your hands at the side of your head or flat beside you. Don’t pull on your head or neck.
- Tense your abs to bring your torso off the floor, whilst at the same time using your abs to raise your legs into the air to complete the crunch.
- Hold for 2-3 seconds before returning to a flat initial position. One crunch is one rep.
2. Leg Raises
Leg raises on a bench or other raised surface are great because you can lower your legs further, allowing your lower abs to be targeted, building the bottom of your perfect abs!
- Sit at the end of a bench, resting on your coccyx bone.
- Place your hands slightly behind you, or under your coccyx if you need support.
- Keep your feet held together and lower them off the bench, keeping your legs straight.
- Tense your abs, bringing your legs upwards whilst bending your legs until they form a 90 degree angle with your hips. Hold for 2-3 seconds.
- Slowly release your legs, extending them outwards again to the starting position. This is one rep.
Tighten your core for a strong foundation for your perfect abs!
- Start on your hands and knees and place your forearms on the floor, with your elbows directly under your shoulders.
- Raise your torso off the ground, having that balls of your feet touching the ground as shown.
- Brace your core and squeeze your glutes, whilst keeping your back in a neutral position without any curvature. Your hips should be level with your shoulders.
- Hold for as long as you can! Try to extend this time to improve your core strength.