The Perfect Biceps 30 day challenge has been designed to give your biceps the ultimate workout. You’ll get rid of that stubborn fat and if you do the whole challenge you’ll feel amazing and look great by the end of the month. Just in time for beach season 🙂
Push-ups are a bodyweight staple exercise. They are great for working your chest and triceps.
- Place your hands shoulder width apart on the floor, making sure your hands are directly below your shoulders.
- Straighten your back and legs, standing on the balls of your feet.
- Slowly lower yourself down, bending your arms until your one or two inches above the ground. Make sure not to flare your elbows out too much. At most your elbows should be out at a 45 degree angle to your body.
- Tense your chest and triceps, pushing yourself back up. This is one rep.
Tricep dips are an excellent way to workout your triceps with little to no equipment.
1. Find a platform, chair, bench, etc. and stand with your back to it.
2. Place your palms on the platform, slightly closer than shoulder width. Have your fingers over the edge of the platform to make gripping it easier.
3. Extend your legs in front of you whilst keeping your hips close to the platform.
4. Lower your body slowly until your elbows are at 90 degrees.
5. Tense your triceps, slowly straightening your arms to lift your body back up. This is one rep.