Are you ready to get serious about getting the sexy body you deserve? Try this killer workout to achieve toned abs and a tight cores in no time!
Plank Reach Through
- Get into a push up position, with your hands on the floor below your shoulders, and your feet spaced slightly apart. Keep your spine in a neutral position.
- Reach one arm out in front of you, tensing your core for stability.
- Slowly tense your core and reach your arm under you, raising your hips at the same time as you tense your core.
- Touch your opposite knee with your hand.
- Return your arm to its initial position. This is one rep. Repeat on the other side.
Burpees are a tried and tested killer endurance combo.
- Stand standing in a neutral position.
- Squat downwards, placing your hands on the ground, shoulder width apart.
- Shoot your legs backwards into a high plank position.
- (Optional) perform a pushup from the high plank position.
- Squat upwards explosively, jumping into the air with your hands above your head.
- Land with soft knees to avoid injury. This is one rep.
High Plank Walk
This one can be a killer! This slowly cranks up the stress on your abs and is more difficult to hold than a standard plank.
- Get into a high plank position.
- Slowly walk your hands forward, one at a time.
- Get your hands as far forward as you can without losing your neutral back position.
- Hold for 2-3 seconds before walking you hands slowly back to the high plank position. This is one rep.
- Hold yourself in a high plank position, squeezing your core.
- Raise your knee towards your elbows without changing your hip height or spine position, bringing your leg forward with it.
- Fire your leg back into its original position. This is one rep.
- Repeat rapidly with the other leg.