Transform Fitspo may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
Are you ready to get serious about getting the sexy body you deserve? Try this killer workout to achieve toned abs and a tight cores in no time!
Plank Reach Through
- Get into a push up position, with your hands on the floor below your shoulders, and your feet spaced slightly apart. Keep your spine in a neutral position.
- Reach one arm out in front of you, tensing your core for stability.
- Slowly tense your core and reach your arm under you, raising your hips at the same time as you tense your core.
- Touch your opposite knee with your hand.
- Return your arm to its initial position. This is one rep. Repeat on the other side.
Burpees are a tried and tested killer endurance combo.
- Stand standing in a neutral position.
- Squat downwards, placing your hands on the ground, shoulder width apart.
- Shoot your legs backwards into a high plank position.
- (Optional) perform a pushup from the high plank position.
- Squat upwards explosively, jumping into the air with your hands above your head.
- Land with soft knees to avoid injury. This is one rep.
High Plank Walk
This one can be a killer! This slowly cranks up the stress on your abs and is more difficult to hold than a standard plank.
- Get into a high plank position.
- Slowly walk your hands forward, one at a time.
- Get your hands as far forward as you can without losing your neutral back position.
- Hold for 2-3 seconds before walking you hands slowly back to the high plank position. This is one rep.
- Hold yourself in a high plank position, squeezing your core.
- Raise your knee towards your elbows without changing your hip height or spine position, bringing your leg forward with it.
- Fire your leg back into its original position. This is one rep.
- Repeat rapidly with the other leg.