Transform Fitspo may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
Take a deep breath and release all your energy for a daily dose of exercises that can sure help you stay fit!
FAT LOSS FAST!
This ultimate cheat sheet will help
lose 3 pounds in just 3 days!
High Plank Walk
This one can be a killer! This slowly cranks up the stress on your abs and is more difficult to hold than a standard plank.
- Get into a high plank position.
- Slowly walk your hands forward, one at a time.
- Get your hands as far forward as you can without losing your neutral back position.
- Hold for 2-3 seconds before walking you hands slowly back to the high plank position. This is one rep.
Plank Reach Through
- Get into a push up position, with your hands on the floor below your shoulders, and your feet spaced slightly apart. Keep your spine in a neutral position.
- Reach one arm out in front of you, tensing your core for stability.
- Slowly tense your core and reach your arm under you, raising your hips at the same time as you tense your core.
- Touch your opposite knee with your hand.
Balance Ball Leg Extension
This move operates similarly to the leg extension, but adds a balance ball to remove some stability.
- Get into a high plank or push-up position with a balance ball at your feet.
- Lean your weight backwards, extending one leg out to rest your shin on the top of the balance ball.
- Put weight on the leg on the balance ball to find some stability. When you are stable enough, lift the other leg, placing that shin on the balance ball also.
- Keep your back in a neutral position, with your hips and shoulders at the same level.
- Squeeze your abs to pull the balance ball in towards you, bringing your legs to your chest. Hold for 2-3 seconds.
- Slowly straighten your legs, rolling the ball back to it’s original position with your legs still on top of it. This is one rep
Tricep dips are an excellent way to workout your triceps with little to no equipment.
- Find a platform, chair, bench, etc. and stand with your back to it.
- Place your palms on the platform, slightly closer than shoulder width. Have your fingers over the edge of the platform to make gripping it easier.
- Extend your legs in front of you whilst keeping your hips close to the platform.
- Lower your body slowly until your elbows are at 90 degrees.
- Tense your triceps, slowly straightening your arms to lift your body back up. This is one rep.
- Sit on the ground with your knees bent, feet flat on the floor and your hands behind you, with your palms pressed to the floor.
- Using your palms and heels for support, squeeze your glutes to raise your hips off the floor until your torso is horizontal. Squeeze for 2-3 seconds at the top.
- Slowly lower your hips back down. This is one rep.
Glute Bridge to Leg Raise
This variation of the glute bridge helps remove some stability whilst working your legs.
- Perform a standard glute bridge.
- At the top of the glute bridge, tense your hip flexors and abs, bringing one knee up until it’s directly above you.
- Return your leg slowly back down to the ground. This is one rep.
- Repeat with the other leg.
High Donkey Kicks
Try this variation of the donkey kick to increase the difficulty, add resistance for your glutes and work your shoulders.
- Start on your hands and the balls of your feet, with your legs stretched out behind you and your back slightly rounded. Have your hands directly below your shoulders.
- Squeeze your glute, kicking one leg backwards towards the sky with your leg straight, squeezing at the top for 2-3 seconds.
- At the same time, push with your hands to push your body back with your leg.
- Slowly return the leg until you’re on the balls of both feet, and pull your arms until your shoulders are over your hands again. This is one rep.
Lunges are an excellent lower body move and will give you rapid results.
- Stand with your feet hip width apart. Place your hands on your hips.
- Step forward with one leg, lowering down on the other until your knee touches (or almost touches) the floor. Your front foot should be directly below your knee.
- Push back off of your front foot and raise up to your initial position. This is one rep.
- Repeat with the other leg.
Squat Dumbbell Oblique Raises
This is a great dynamic movement to hit your whole body whilst working to tone your arms.
- Hold a dumbbell in each hand in front of you. Place your feet shoulder width apart and squat down. This is your starting position.
- Tense your glutes to explode up, using some of that momentum to raise the two dumbbells over your head in front of you. As you do this, twist to the side by tensing your obliques (side abs).
- Slowly reverse the motion, bringing your hands back down and squatting into the start position ready to do the same on the opposite side. This is one rep.
Tricep Overhead Press
This is a great exercise for hitting your triceps and getting rid of bingo wings! This can cause quick tricep growth, spreading any fat out and adding definition to your arms.
- Stand with your feet shoulder width apart, holding one dumbbell in your two hands in front of you.
- Hold a dumbbell in each hand, raising them above your head.
- Bend your arms, lowering the dumbbells behind your head.
- Tense your core and your triceps, slowly straightening your arms until the dumbbells are raised straight above your head. This is one rep.