“Losing weight is HARD, being overweight is HARD. ✋One doesn’t outweigh the other, I’ve been on both sides of the struggle.
I do know one will cause many things here were a few for me personally.
- High blood pressure
- Swollen Ankles
- Tears when looking in reflection
- Negative feeling towards others because I wasn’t happy with myself.
- Health Problems more prone to being sick.
- Sleepless Nights.And I do know the other will do many things as well for me here were a few..
- Reduced Stress
- Relieved Anxiety
- Replaced tears with a smile
- Better thoughts and treatment of those in my world. -More positive thoughts.
- Better sleep patterns.
- Increased Energy.
- Able to come off depression meds and not feel like I needed to rely on that monthly Doctor visit to be in existence monthly?It doesn’t happen over night.. You didn’t gain it over night but it does and will happen. You just have to make the decision to wake up every single day knowing it’s a brand new day.
Not to look back at yesterday, not to look into tomorrow, just live for a better today.”